Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Books I've Read in February 2009

I am participating in 50 Books a Year and to that end I am keeping track of what I read each month.

In the month of February I read the following:

Dark Summer by Iris Johansen
Disappearing Act by Jodi Picoult
Blind Submission by Debra Ginsberg
The Two-Minute Rule by Robert Crais

So far that makes 10 books in the first two months. If I keep on at this pace, I will have read 60 by the end of the year.

I am glad I joined as it keeps me reading and not just on the computer.

3 comments:

  1. What a great goal. I should try this, too. Good luck with your continued reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I would love to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to read this much! That is something I would like to do more of :)

    ReplyDelete