Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Can it be Spring?

We spent most of yesterday out on the deck with the baby. Gotta get that Vitamin D! I am hoping to spend some time out there again today. The difference today is that I have the day off, so I can come and go as I please. I don't really have any plans for the day, except to enjoy it. And I am definitely planning to have my afternoon coffee out on the screened porch - perhaps while listening to Adele.

I have done a little bit of art this morning and am hoping to get more done later today. I am planning to get the backgrounds of the ATCs that are due in mid-April done today and then begin finishing them. I would like to get them in the mail some time next week.

Can you tell I have spring fever!!!!????



I can feel every muscle I own today - and at my age, that means that tomorrow will be much worse. For some reason as I have aged, the greatest amount of soreness is no longer the next day but two days after a serious workout. Yesterday morning I worked out to Cathe's DVD from her Hardcore Series called Muscle Max. I wasn't able to do all the reps, but I really pushed myself and can't wait to do more tomorrow (if I am not too sore). After the 45 minutes spent with her, I walked at a 4 degree incline at 3.2 mph on the treadmill for half an hour. What a great way to start the day! If you are unfamiliar with Cathe Friedrich and you are into fitness, you gotta check her out. I own several of her DVDs and haven't found one yet that I didn't like. At 43 years old, she is in great shape and explains things wonderfully!




I am planning to get a hill climbing walk in some time later today and I am anxiously awaiting the new Faces lesson from Paulette.

That's it for now.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the bird in your Spring has sprung journal page. I am going to have to check out this guru lady of fitness - you sing her praises so she must be good. You are doing so great with your exercising.

    ReplyDelete