Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ahhhh Spring!

Yesterday was for me the first REAL Spring day. I drank my morning coffee on the swing on the screened porch - without a hoodie - and was in heaven. After my coffee, I took my camera with the long lens on and took a few pix. I used to take pictures all day every day, but spending time in my art room has taken priority. It felt really good to spend time in the yard with the camera. I am going to have to do more of that.

I have chosen a few of my favorites to share with you. I hope you like them.


The tulip tree is just about to "pop".

I just love how this "different" one stands out.



And what would Spring be without the frogs in the backyard creek.



Official frog catcher. Papa gave her a net and she loves to catch frogs, bring them to the porch to show us and then let them go. I just love it when my little redhead wears pink.

That's it for today.

Bye!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos you took - your long awaited spring has arrived!

    ReplyDelete