Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

EDM #11

Today is a very busy day, but I am trying really hard to sketch at least one thing each day. This morning the hubster and I went into town for weed and feed, oil for the lawn mower, bird seed and light bulbs. We had breakfast out and looked at grills, too.

My daughter is closing on her house at 2 PM and I am meeting my tutee at the same time at Panera. Afterwards I am going to stop and pick up some potatoes so that I can make some potato salad when I get home. I didn't get to it the other day.

Also, the young man who I tutor in Calculus called this morning. He is coming over tomorrow early in the afternoon.

It is a gloriously beautiful day and my attitude is terrific. I am taking all the cardboard, plastic containers, glass bottles and aluminum to the recycling place on Lansing Avenue. I have been told by a reliable source that they take everything - my local place only takes a few items.

I still need my oil changed and my car washed, but that may have to wait for another day.

Meanwhile, here is a pair of my glasses (cheaters). I tried to add a little color (roughly). The brown is approximately the color of the glasses and the orange is what the highlights look like.




That's it for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen those specs on your very face! lol Great drawing. hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete