Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EDM #8 and CED2009



I have a drawing to share. It's EDM #8, a sketch of a domino pendant I am making which will later be painted. I am planning to try to sell them at a nearby farmers' market and will share my progress with you as the season begins.

Well, this week is shaping up to be chock full of fun. Yesterday I spent the morning with a dear friend reorganizing her studio. We spent about 4 hours and really got a lot accomplished. She had already spent lots of time on her own and had a lot done by the time I arrived. I am going to guess that we are about 1/6 done. But, oh, what fun! When I try to reorganize my own stuff, I find it to be almost overwhelming and pretty frustrating. When it is someone else's stuff, it is so different. I can't wait to go over again and watch it/help it develop.

Today is a workout day. I am already in my workout clothes and once I get this posted I am going to weight train for about an hour with Cathe and then walk for an hour on the treadmill. I will feel so good when I am done - it is definitely worth it!

This afternoon I am meeting a new tutee. This is a young female who is taking a Precalculus class and would like some help. We are going to meet at Panera's to work. I am looking forward to meeting her and working in a place where someone else can make the coffee. I might even have one of their yummy cranberry bagels.

Tomorrow the hubster and I are going to a Tigers/White Sox game. I always enjoy an outing to the ball park. It is supposed to be around 60 degrees and sunny. That means layered clothing and sunscreen. The only thing better than going to a ball game is going to a ball game where the home team wins. Here's hoping!

I will spend some time later in the week working on my girl. I don't know how I want to finish her. I wasn't planning to put clothing on her, but maybe I will - I am totally empty of ideas at this point in time. I know I need to do something to make her better fit with the background, but am not sure what that is going to be. Perhaps I will surprise myself when I start working on it.


That is it for now.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty blog, I make jewelry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I felt tired after reading your post! You certainly are busy. Loving your sketches.

    ReplyDelete