Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Pendants

I took the Melting Pot back to Michael's yesterday and they credited my account for $21.99 (I purchased it with a 50% off coupon). I decided to look around and I am so glad I did. They are now carrying Ranger Paint Dabbers. I have been interested in getting some of these for a long time, but was never able to find them locally. I haven't tried them yet, but will show and tell when I do.

At any rate, I spent the entire browsing time in the Ranger aisle and the one right next to it. I bought a few packages of stickers in the hope of using them as a guide to make a few more foam stamps. By the time I checked out I had spent $27 and some change. The hubster tells me that is why I am their favorite customer.

When I got home I spent some time making a few pendants using some really cool framed glass pendant blanks that I ordered from HHH enterprises. I heard about them in a YouTube video by Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter:




I am loving working with them, but I feel all thumbs working with such a small space. I think with practice I will get better. Meanwhile, I think these turned out rather nicely.




I am going to Brighton with my friend, Nancy, today and hope to find some interesting items to use in my art. I'll share my finds with you tomorrow.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Your pendants turned out well.
    I went to Michaels last nigt for one thing - $40 later and 40 min. of exploring!

    ReplyDelete