Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spill It! Online Class





I've been reading about a fun, creative online workshop called Spill It! It begins October 1 and runs until October 31st, but the network, discussion forums, videos and resources will be available until (at least) the end of the year.  You can pop in and absorb the information and create at your leisure. No pressure.  No deadlines.





Straight Talk with Carmen from Carmen Torbus on Vimeo.

All this for only $43. Go here to find out more.

October is the ideal time to try something new. The kids are back in school, life is, to a degree, slowing down and it is time to do something for yourself. What better gift to yourself than an online experience that you can enjoy at your leisure - in your pajamas even!

See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. I will have to check it out.
    THanks so much for your thoughtful comments on my blog about my painting "Freedom" I appreciated your thoughts.
    HUGS
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, maybe, maybe, maybe .... it looks more doable for me than the Photoshop course. I had a lot of fun today! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete