Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog Award

The lovely Martine at Temps Libre has given me an award. Thanks, Martine



The rules are:

I need to pass this award on to five people (hard to limit to 5), leave a comment on their blog to let them know I have given them this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone?...purse
2. Your hair?...short
3. Your mother?...sweetheart
4. Your father?...deceased
5. Your favorite food?...soup
6. Your dream last night?...unremembered
7. Your favorite drink?...water
8. Your dream/goal?...downsize
9. What room are you in?...workroom
10. Your hobby?...art
11. Your fear?...ill-health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?...alive
13. Where were you last night?...hospital
14. Something that you aren't?...mean
15. Muffins?...banana
16. Wish list item?...Copics
17. Where did you grow up?...UP
18. Last thing you did?...eat
19. What are you wearing?...sweats
20. Your TV?...old
21. Your pets?...none
22. Friends?...few
23. Your life?...good
24. Your mood?...even
25. Missing someone?...brother
26. Vehicle?...Civic
27. Something you're not wearing?...makeup
28. Your favorite store?...Michael's
29. Your favorite color?...purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?...today
31. Last time you cried?...today
32. Your best friend?...bighearted
33. One place that I go over and over?...Mom's
34. Facebook?...infrequently
35. Favorite place to eat?...home

I pass this award on to:



3 comments:

  1. Well,I'm honored, to say the least! Now I just have to figure out how to get the questions to my blog in order to answer them. hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun little quiz. I can see you had fun with it. I am glad that I finally made it over to your blog to check out what you are doing for AEDM. I hope you are having as much fun this month as I am!

    ReplyDelete