Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

MIABA November Meeting at Kelly's

Yesterday we met at Kelly's house (a gorgeous one, by the way) in Olivet to play and share. It was a fun get together even though there were only seven of us. I took pictures of the artists working/playing and the altered puzzle pieces we did for trading. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of our hostess. I guess I was having too much fun to make sure I had everyone. Here are the pix:







 





After trading puzzle pieces and eating, we drove into Charlotte to The Hen House. They had 5 projects to make for $20. It looked like fun, but I was a party pooper; I had a date with my son to work on more Algebra. And as a matter of fact he is coming out today to finish up.

Altogether a fun day. As usual I had as much fun visiting as I did playing with art!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the pictures. It is always such a fun time. I was sorry I couldn't make it this time.

    ReplyDelete