Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Miss Z

I stayed up until a bit after 2 am and haven't caught up yet. Miss Z spent the night last night and was here until about 4:30 this afternoon. She only took about 1/2 hour nap. Needless to say, I didn't do any art (or at least not the kind I usually do), but I did get some really nice pix of the little miss. I can't believe she will be a year old already at the end of February.


So my art for today is the art of photography. These are as shot, with just cropping and resizing in Photoshop before getting them ready for uploading.








This is my last post for this week, but don't forget I'll be drawing for the Andrea Joseph zine on Sunday night and announcing the winner on Monday. If you haven't put your name in the drawing yet, leave a comment on this past Monday's post. Good luck all!


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. she's a cutie, enjoy your time with her, they grow so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet Vicki! I have 3 grandsons (5, 3 & 2) and 1 granddaughter (8 months)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt about it ... she's adorable. I especially like the hairdo in the last pic! lol hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet, who does she look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Cathy, she looks a lot like her Dad, my son Adam. His older daughter, Kaitlyn, has that same look and those great cheeks.

      xoxo

      Delete