Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy, busy day and some Art

My daughter called me last evening and asked if I could be at her house around 7:30 to get Miss 9 to school. My daughter had to open the store this morning. When I got to her house it was to find that Miss 9 had sprained her foot at school yesterday, so I brought her home with me. When we got here, the Menard's truck was here with our energy-efficient refrigerator.


I have my exercise class at 9:30, but wanted to share some art with you before I go.


I had Miss Z and her big sister Miss K overnight on Monday and through the day yesterday. Miss K spent some time in the art room making wonderful things. She did a few blind contours.




And when she saw my heron, she decided to use the bird book to do her own bird sketch. She used my watercolor pencils. She chose not to add water.




Meanwhile, from listening to comments on my blog yesterday (thanks, Maer) , I decided to add a bit of background to the heron.




And tried my hand at a couple more pears.





I'm really enjoying the pears, Martha. If anyone is interested the Pear-ology class is awesome.


Gotta go get myself around and get my girl some breakfast and then get to my exercise class. I sure hope you have a great day and I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you are up to.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Miss K's work is wonderful! You heron looks great with all the color. And, the pears - what fun! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete