Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Life Drawing Class and Life

I'm still not feeling quite myself, but I went to life drawing class yesterday anyway. I only lasted about an hour before I had to leave. I did manage to get a couple of sketches done though.









I had some lovely comments/suggestions about watercolor work in progress and am planning to add some violet to the sky before deciding what else to add to the scene. Here is a photo from my sister Anne that I am planning to use as a reference for shape of clouds and placement in the sky.





I'm still feeling a bit wonky this morning - iffy stomach and soreness in my throat, but not enough to keep me down. I will be going to my fitness class this morning and am expecting the lovely Miss Z this afternoon. This time I am keeping her for two days in a row. I wish it wasn't so hot. I'd love to take her out to swing and lie in the hammock.


What do you have planned for today? Does it include time for your creativity? I can't wait to see what you've been working/playing with lately.


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't feeling well, hope you perk up as the day goes on. I was having my coffee when your blog popped up on my blogs that I read for inspiration. It's always fun to visit yours and hear about your art and your family. Hope Miss Z has a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very talented, I hope you feel better soon, enjoy your weekend, sounds like it will be a good one1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful, lively sketches to show for only an hours drawing. Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to hand it to you, going to live sketching sick. Shows how much you love it I think. The photo is beautiful and quite a challenge. Great sky in the last post btw. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling even better tomorrow.
    I think I'm too shy to even be a sketcher in a figure class--LOL!
    That sky pic is great!
    Rest and get well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are sick. Feel better soon! Beautiful sky pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel better soon. Great sky pic!

    ReplyDelete