Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sleeping Bear Dunes and Good Harbor Bay

While running errands yesterday, I remembered to pick up my camera from my daughter's house and I have some photos to share with you.


This was taken at Sleeping Bear Dunes. I chose to stay out of the sun that day, so I am not sure if this was taken before or after the climb.




We spent each evening at Good Harbor Bay where the girls had a ball playing on the beach.






These two were happy to pose, but Little Miss M wasn't as cooperative.





Mother Nature was happy to pose and she didn't disappoint.




I was on the run nearly all day yesterday, but did get a ton of things checked off on my to do list. Today I am volunteering at the Friends of the Library Book Cellar from 11 to 3, St. Vincent de Paul is coming to pick up some furniture sometime in the afternoon and the hubster is playing tennis this evening. I am hoping to get a chance to do some art - maybe make another stamp and do a quick watercolor. I really must continue with my practice in watercolor if I am to see improvement.


What are you doing today? I am so enjoying the blogs I subscribe to, but am having trouble leaving comments. Sometimes the internet connection is so slow I lose patience, but I am continually blown away by the awesome art I see. Thank you.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The girls look so happy and healthy. Looks like you had a mighty fine time. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy girls, a beautiful day, and a gorgeous sunset! What more could one ask for? Maybe some art play time. ;)

    ReplyDelete