Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

30 in 30 Day 14 and iPad Art

I'm a little sleep deprived this morning. I spent the night at my daughter's because she had to be to work at 5 am and the birthday girl didn't get home from her birthday trip until after midnight. We are celebrating Miss P's b'day with a celebration dinner this evening.


I did find a bit of time to do my Day 14 painting and hope you like it.




While I was at my daughter's house I took advantage of her WiFi connection to download a new art app called My Brushes. I used it to paint the little cupcake below. I modeled it from a sweater that little Miss M is wearing to school today.


 
I need to spend some time with the treadmill today as I didn't get to it yesterday and I ate things I shouldn't have, but it is hard to be good all the time. I have therapy later today and then dinner with the family.


What about you? What are you up to today? Are you making time for art? I sure hope so.....


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Who wants to be good all the time? What fun is there in that?? ha ha Love your painting and the cupcake is sooo cute - would make a great birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your painting. That looks such a nice jug for brushes. Like your cupcake on the ipad too, still need to practise with mine..somehow I just get splotches and dots!! Hope you all had a lovely birthday celebration dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your painting well done! Love to sneak a snack, yummy Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely painting and your cupcake is so colorful ~ Wow!

    Me ~ It snowed in New England so I had a tad of shoveling to do and did laundry and got ahead on my blog ~ good day to stay in and be safe and warm with my Yorkie ~ plower took care of the driveway and deck stairs so I was grateful for that ~

    (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely still life it's always a pleasure to see you submission to SMWYG see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great painting! Good for you for working out on your treadmill. I should get back into habit of working out on my elliptical bike. I got lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on the pot of brushes! You're doing a fine job with the art apps for the iPad, too. I haven't used mine much yet ... surprised? hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete