Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 in 30, Day 16

Busy, busy day! Stayed up too late watching the oldest woman in the Australian Open beat a youngster and then watched the youngest woman in the tournament giving a good battle against Caroline Wozniacki, which meant I didn't arise until almost 9 am. Miss Z got up just a couple of minutes after I did, so no art time in the morning.


The hubster and I took Miss Z to the grocery store with us in the late morning and then she actually took a nap after lunch. However, by that time I had to go to therapy. By the time I got home I needed to get on the treadmill if I was going to get to it today. I walked at high inclines for 30 minutes and then at moderate inclines for another 30. By that time it was dinner time. I made a scrambled egg with spinach, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes with a piece of whole wheat toast kind of dinner. Afterwards I spent about half an hour on my stretches from therapy and then iced my arm.


And then came back to the art room with a couple of pears to set up for a sketch and paint session. I'm afraid they aren't much, but maybe tomorrow's offering will have more time put into it and will be a big improvement.




I hope to have more to offer tomorrow. I just have the chiropractor and my exercises to do. I think I will try these two pears again and see if I can do a better job.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think they're better than you think they are. Are they perfect? Nope, but then, is that the goal? hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete