Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More iPad Sketches and Day 8

Yesterday after my therapy I came home and spent a bit of time sketching my surroundings using Paper 53 on the iPad. Here is what I saw around me.







And later in the evening I came into the art room to paint my offering for the 30 in 30 Day 8. I do really love painting fruit and birds - maybe the next one will have to have both.




And here is another look at the owl who appears to be living in the wood duck house. I took this one with my Canon SLR with a long lens. The auto focus appears to be on the fritz, but I can use manual focus.




Last evening just before dinner (grilled chicken on a bed of mixed greens with mushrooms, tomatoes, and dried cherries) I walked uphill 3.0 to 5.5 incline at 3 mph for a total of 417 calories. I need to get on that bad boy again today. And then I will decide what my Day 9 offering will be for the 30 in 30 challenge.


What about you? What are you doing today? Does it include time for yourself? I hope so....


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sketchs on your ipad ~ and love the photography ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    Doing blog work this morning for a few hours ~ then house stuff and out to lunch with a poet friend ~ then walking ArtMuseDog ~ exciting? Sacred in the ordinary ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that owl photo, owls are always on my bucket list when we go out in the woods to shoot photos, and I have only been lucky enough to capture ONE and it was far away from my lens!
    Getting ready to leave tomorrow on my vacation to Ixtapa, Mexico! Get ready sun and beach, here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete