Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

More on Spread 2 and Little Girls

I've done a bit more with the second spread in my big grid journal (via the class I am taking with Martha Lever) and am liking the more vivid colors much better than the rather insipid ones I used on my first spread. I still need to add more writing to these pages, but am anxious to begin on the next one. I am going to try to do my own art instead of gluing pictures from magazines.




I had my daughter's two girls over last Friday evening and they were busy doing art with me. It has been an incredibly time since we have worked played together with art supplies. Here is one with Miss M working on a handmade birthday for her friend Olivia.




And here is the beginning of Miss P's collage page.




And here are a couple of photos of Miss Z - in the first one she is outside helping Papa water the flowers. Looks like she got a bit of water on the front of her shirt. And in the second she is teasing Nana by wearing my glasses (upside down, no less).





We are having some amazingly beautiful weather this week after the past couple of weeks of very hot, very humid days. I am loving these mornings in the 60s with a lovely breeze and am spending a lot of time on the screened porch reading and working crossword puzzles.

So, what are you up to these days? Has the weather finally gotten nicer where you live? Are you making art? Are you willing to leave a link to your blog so we may see it?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Miss Z is growing up so quickly, seems yesterday she was a baby! Glad to see you're all busy, very hot here in Sicily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your journal page, I'll pop over to Martha Lever's blog and see what's going on there, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are adorable! Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete