Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rooster

I have a serious fondness for birds of all kinds and am particularly fond of barnyard fowl. I tried my hand at a fowl in the last post, but never was happy with it even after playing with it for some time. Today I decided to play in one of the books that I like to do art in and chose to try an Australian rooster who is very blue. I'm not sure his head is the right size for his body, but overall, I rather like him.




I wanted to scan it, but my new Canon MX922 printer that I purchased so I could print from my iPad won't cooperate. So for now I have to take a photo to share. It is difficult to get the whites in the background to appear even.

I have, however, so far done some kind of art each day in 2014 and hope I can continue to do so.

On another note, I walked 3 miles on the treadmill and then followed it up with a weight training routine that I used to do with the personal trainer class that has been cancelled. Tomorrow I am planning to drive into town and join the Y. They have lots of classes and a very nice facility for weight training, swimming, and walking. I may even find some people who will teach me how to play pickleball. 

I hope you are finding time for your creative side these cold and snowy days......

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment